I just popped out to the shops for the following:
- Tinned pie apples
I came back with:
- 2 tins of pie apples, just in case one wasn’t enough
- 2 tubes of toothpaste, so that we have backup toothpaste again
- 400g of dark chocolate, requested by phone mid-shop
- 1 ginormous seedless watermelon, to take to the party
- A rockmelon, for the people who don’t like watermelon (ie, me)
- A bag of macadamias, because I like macadamias and the Australian Macadamia people have a cool slogan – “Resistance is Futile”!
- A green bag to carry the watermelon (a plastic bag wouldn’t have held it). I didn’t take any green bags with me, because I was expecting to be able to carry all my shopping home in my hands
- 4 Vodka Cruisers, because I finished off my stash at New Years’ & thought I might want to have a couple tonight & they’re cheaper in fours.